2. NOTE: The other order with word "AWARD" in it doesn't mean much, except that my x-wife gets to live in my 25% Tenants in Common separate property, and I don't because we are divorced and can't co-habitate. I have to live elsewhere, like in my car on the city streets, and not in my home!
3. "AWARD" means "final decision". It doesn't mean that my x-wife owns my 25% Tenants in Common separate property. She never bought my ownership from me.
4. Look for word "GRANTED" in final disposition column on the right side. Click on word "Minutes" to take you to Judge's final disposition page. This is the final disposition on my x-wife's petition on my 25% Tenants in Common separate property that my x-wife is ordered to abide by. (My x-wife and her California State Bar attorney never did abide by the court order).
5. NOTE: They petitioned for a "trial" on my 25% Tenants in Common separate property and were given a chance for a trial by the Judge. Instead of showing up for the trial that they petitioned for, THEY QUIT, AND DIDN'T SHOW UP FOR THEIR "TRIAL" THAT THEY PETITIONED FOR.
6. I am claiming "COLLATERAL ESTOPPEL".
7. My wife owned my 25% Tenants in Common separate property as stolen real estate and refused to buy it from me and pay me for it. She is making money on stolen real estate now. Her parent's trust now owns my 25% Tenants in Common separate property as stolen real estate. Now her parent's trust is making money on stolen real estate.
8. There are three fraudulent conveyances at the San Bernardino County Recorder Office. It is TITLE FRAUD AND THEY CAN GO TO JAIL FOR IT (531 and 531a of the California Penal Code).
9. I think they hired a California State Bar "Law Firm" for "furtherance of the crime," to get a "Law Firm" involved to finish the crime for them.
10. I had to back out of bankruptcy, because of frauds on my real estate title, screwing my creditors out of $54,000.00. My real estate was no longer in my name, which is looked at as not owning real estate.
11. My creditors are never going to get paid for as long as I live in a car on the city streets of America!
12. What happens by people
that make a living in the legal field, is that after the
trial-divorce-date (when they had their chance for a trial) people in
the legal field want to keep making money off of you. That is
harassment. What estoppel
is for is to tell them that they had their chance, and didn't take it,
and now it is double jeopardy. There are different types of estoppel.
Find the right meaning. It is harassment by people in the legal field
after claiming estoppel, but YOU HAVE TO CLAIM IT !!!!!
13. YOU HAVE TO SAY IT TO
CLAIM IT. Say it out loud so they can hear it and keep saying it. "The
divorce is over on the divorce date. You had your chance for a trial on that issue."
14. Those three real estate frauds are just left there at the San Bernardino Recorder Office by the elected official.
15. The employees at the San Bernardino Recorder Office accept frauds at the San Bernardino Recorder Office by accepting REAL ESTATE DEEDS WITHOUT THE OWNER'S SIGNATURE ON THEM AND RECORDING DEEDS WITHOUT THE OWNER'S SIGNATURES ON THEM.
16. SUMMARY: .... PEOPLE IN THE LEGAL FIELD IN LAW ENFORCEMENT, THAT WORK FOR THE COUNTIES IN CALIFORNIA, DON'T SEAM TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE INTERNAL WORKINGS OF THE CALIFORNIA SUPERIOR COURT SYSTEM AND DIVORCE AND DIVORCE COURT ORDERS. THEY NEED INTERNAL ON THE JOB TRAINING AFTER BEING ELECTED.
17. Elected county employees in law enforcement seam to know nothing about interpreting court orders, court orders, the Judge's "HARD COPY", real estate dealings, THE BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONS CODE, and a whole lot more.
18. It is just UNIMAGINABLE WHAT PEOPLE IN THE LEGAL FIELD IN CALIFORNIA DON'T KNOW FROM LACK OF PROPER EDUCATION IN THE LAW SCHOOLS IN CALIFORNIA.
19. AGAIN, THIS IS MY OPINION, SO DON'T GET ANY SMART IDEAS.
20. Bye for now, 11/21/2011, Monday at 6:55am.
21. My home page is continued on my blog for ease of posting communications.
22. Click on Blog link below to go to my blog titled "interspousal transfer deed" .... The first letter of each word is a small letter in my blog title.
I. 11/24/2011 Wednesday, San Diego, California .... Starbucks .... at the beach, .... click on my blog link below to go to my blog as continuation of this page. My home page is now continued on my "interspousal transfer deed" .... BLOG ! .... THANKSGIVING 2011 ....
II. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WORTH RESPECTING !!!!
********************************************* BIG NOTE: (A.) COME HERE TO MY WEB SITE ALWAYS, AND CLICK ON MY BLOG LINK BELOW TO GO TO MY BLOG.
(B.) THE REASON BEING IS TO KEEP MY COUNTER ACCURATE WITH YOUR VISITS THROUGH MY WEB SITE TO MY BLOG.
1. DEAN F FADLER DIVORCE: .... THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SUPERIOR COURT SYSTEM JUDGE'S "HARD COPY" LINK IS BELOW.
2. CLICK ON LINK AND GET TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND MY JUDGE'S "HARD COPY" AND YOUR JUDGE'S "HARD COPY" .... COMPLETELY.
3. NOTE: .... THERE IS ALSO A SIX INCH DIVORCE FILE IN THE COURT CLERK'S OFFICE WITH ACCUSATIONS OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY IN THE CALIFORNIA SUPERIOR COURT SYSTEM OF THE BIG BEAR DISTRICT COURT, WHERE THE DIVORCE WAS.
Thank you for visiting our new Internet site. As an up-to-date business, we want to give you the opportunity to stay in touch with our company and our offers. A new content management system will enable us to always keep you up to date.
At present, our web site is still under construction. We are making an effort to present you with our entire spectrum of offers as soon as possible. At this point we can provide you with information regarding [important web sites to go to and reference books used for information in this web site]. The emphasis of our site is on [keeping you from getting VICTIMIZED by California State Bar Attorneys]. This topic is certainly of interest to you. Check this site later, please.
In the meantime you can reach us at  and by fax at . We are looking forward to hearing from you. You can also contact us at our e-mail address: [firstname.lastname@example.org].
If you are not familiar with our company and your first contact with us is online: We would be pleased to hear from you! Please let us know what your needs and questions are, we will be more than happy to help.
In brief, you should know the following about us: our company was established in  and had been responsible for providing outstanding [information] ever since. Our specialty is in the area [of the Interspousal Transfer Deed, real estate deeds, legal information web sites, court web sites, the California Penal Code, and more as shown to be in this web site]. Our regular customers particularly value [knowledge]. Our business is located at [interspousaltransferdeedinformationcompany.com].
CLICK ON TWO WWW. WEB SITES BELOW TO UNDERSTAND THIS WEB SITE:
Directions for use of this page: Click on underlined www. web sites below to go to them, and then click on "BACK PAGE" BUTTON to come back to this page.
531. Every person who is a party to any fraudulent conveyance of any lands, tenements, or hereditaments, goods or chattels, or any right or interest issuing out of the same, or to any bond, suit, judgment, or execution, contract or conveyance, had, made, or contrived with intent to deceive and defraud others, or to defeat, hinder, or delay creditors or others of their just debts, damages, or demands; or who, being a party as aforesaid, at any time wittingly and willingly puts in, uses, avows, maintains, justifies, or defends the same, or any of them, as true, and done, had, or made in good faith, or upon good consideration, or aliens, assigns, or sells any of the lands, tenements, hereditaments, goods, chattels, or other things before mentioned, to him or them conveyed as aforesaid, or any part thereof, is guilty of a misdemeanor.
531a. Every person who, with intent to defraud, knowingly executes or procures another to execute any instrument purporting to convey any real property, or any right or interest therein, knowing that such person so executing has no right to or interest in such property, or who files or procures the filing of any such instrument, knowing that the person executing the same had no right, title or interest in the property so purported to be conveyed, is guilty of a misdemeanor and is punishable by imprisonment for not more than one year or by fine of five thousand dollars or both.
**** 1. LOOK AT THE BOTTOM PAGE FOOTER OF EACH PAGE TO GET THE DATE AND TIME OF THE LAST TIME THAT I ADDED TO, OR MADE CHANGES ON THAT PAGE. ****
**** 2. THE URL OF EACH PAGE IS AT THE TOP OF EACH PAGE. BYE. ****